In this section of the blog we want to share with you all the private tours in Gran Canaria that we believe may be of interest to you. If you would like to experience unique experiences accompanied by a professional tour guide, then we will mention what for us are the most impressive tours or private excursions.
Private tours Gran Canaria
Keep in mind that all the private tours that we will mention can be done in English, Italian, French and Spanish. It will be at your choice, since it is a private tour. If you are interested in any of the following routes, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the number of people and the day you are interested in so that we can confirm availability as soon as possible. Let’s go!
1) Wine tourism Gran Canaria. Yummy!
The wines of Gran Canaria are one of the delicacies that is still unknown to most visitors and even residents of the island. During this tour, an official guide certified by the Gran Canaria Wine Route will introduce you to the secrets of Gran Canaria wines. He will also show you how they are grown, as well as tour the vineyards and answer any questions. Finally, during this tour you will taste up to three different wines, combined with Canarian cheeses. If there is nothing better than cheese and wine.
- Included: Private transport from your accommodation, visit to an artisanal winery, tasting of 3 Canarian wines and cheeses, official guide certified by the Gran Canaria Wine Route and civil liability insurance.
- Duration: 4-5 hours.
- Price: € 140 per person (minimum 2 people). The price is reduced as there are more people.
2) Agaete coffee, exotic visit to a farm
Did you know that coffee is also grown in Gran Canaria? This happens mainly in the Agaete Valley thanks to the excellent microclimate of this area of the island. If you are a coffee lover, on this private tour you will be able to visit an artisanal plantation and enjoy a complete experience. For the setting alone, it’s worth it. During the activity they will explain to you how the grain is collected, dried and roasted. You can even taste the fruit before you roast it yourself.
- Included: Private transportation, official guide, entrance and visit to the farm, roasting experience and coffee tasting (also cheeses, sweets and liqueurs), civil liability and accident insurance.
- Duration: 5-6 hours.
- Price: € 156 per person (minimum 2 people). The price is reduced as there are more people.
3) Coffee, wines and volcanoes. Private tours Gran Canaria
If you have been wanting to do the two private tours that we told you about before, in this proposal you will be able to combine the two experiences. It is a visit to another of the farms dedicated to the cultivation of coffee in the Agaete Valley. In this case, they also have vineyards within the same space, in addition to other fruit trees. You can walk among mangoes, avocado trees, guava trees, orange trees and papayas. As far as their wines are concerned, during the tour they give you three different wines to try from their cellar (with native grape varieties). To accompany the wine, they will give you a taste of their homemade cheese jam and, of course, the coffee from their plantation.
In addition, the activity includes a workshop in which they teach you how to prepare mojo (Canarian sauce) that you can then eat together with the typical papas arrugás (boiled potatoes). The tour ends with a guided tour of Puerto de Las Nieves (Agaete) and a visit to Las Salinas natural pools (with the possibility of swimming). By the way, this private excursion starts at the Caldera de Bandama where the guide will tell you all about the last volcano that was active in Gran Canaria 2000 years ago.
- Included: private transport, official guide, entrance to the farm, mojo and tapas workshop (3 wines, local cheeses, chorizo with Teror bread, local potatoes, sponge cake, jams and coffee), civil liability and accident insurance.
- Duration: 8 hours.
- Price: 180€ per person (minimum 2 people). The price is reduced as there are more people.
4) The best of Gran Canaria
As we have been explaining to you on other occasions, Gran Canaria and the Canary Islands in general are known as miniature island-continents due to the number of contrasts that you can find in their landscapes, as well as their different microclimates. On this private tour you will be taken to the peaks of the island to go from its most similar landscapes to the Far West, to its Canarian pine forests. The first stop is in the Fataga ravine and its beautiful town (with the option to visit an ecological aloe vera plantation).
After visiting Fataga, the route continues ascending to the summit of Gran Canaria, stopping at the town of San Bartolomé (Tunte) and finally at Cruz de Tejeda. Keep in mind that the route by car involves crossing mountain roads with many curves, not suitable for all audiences. Likewise, the route can be extended by hiking to Roque Nublo and/or visiting a winery at more than 1000 meters above sea level with a tasting of 3 wines (see conditions and supplement).
- Included: private transportation from your hotel, official guide, civil liability and accident insurance. Lunch not included. You can choose a restaurant en route with the guide’s suggestions.
- Price: € 168 per person (minimum 2 people). The price is reduced as there are more people.
- Supplement: check the supplement for the hiking route or the visit to the winery.
5) Private tour in Gran Canaria: flavor and tradition
This personalized route takes you to see first-hand some traditional salt pans of Gran Canaria, visit a pre-Hispanic cave where the ancient Canarians lived, as well as see what an artisanal cheese factory is like. In this last part of the route you will be able to come into contact with the animals and learn about the uniqueness of goat cheeses.
- Included: Private transportation to and from your hotel (Las Palmas), official tour guide and civil liability insurance.
- Duration: 5 hours.
- Price: € 144 per person (minimum 2 people). The price is reduced as there are more people
6) Treasures of the south. Private tours Gran Canaria
If this is your first time in Gran Canaria, you cannot miss the incredible Maspalomas Dunes and the small fishing village of Puerto de Mogán. Perhaps they are two of the most touristic areas of the island, but also the most picturesque and striking: a landscape of dunes with the Atlantic in the background and a colorful coastal town with its own canals, often known as Little Venice. It is a tour that we recommend as long as it is your first time on the island, since it is two essentials.
- Included: Private transportation to and from your hotel (Las Palmas), official tour guide and civil liability insurance
- Duration: 5 hours
- Price: € 144€ per person (minimum 2 people). The price is reduced as there are more people
We hope that some of these tours have been interesting for you, remember that you must ask us for availability indicating the tour and number of people by email to email@example.com. Similarly, if you would like a tailor-made tour of an area of the island that we do not mention here, you can request a quote based on the number of people and areas to visit. The tours are not executed by us, but we have the collaboration of an official tour guide that we trust and we have no doubt that it will exceed your expectations. We will wait for you!